space

God Bless!!!

Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU! Yes, YOU! No matter what you have done. Only through Him may we enter Heaven.

Stickers Wanted!!!

Please, I am still looking for many unicorn and pegasus stickers that if any of you great folks may be willing to sell or even possibly trade for. I will even purchase whole collections. Thank you.

space

Tripid Nebula

Tripid Nebula

Tripid Nebula
God Created The Unicorn

space

h

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Flickr Uni Album Being Redone

I just wanted to say, stop in and see the new additions in my redone unicorn sticker albums on Flickr. I'm almost finally done updating everything (again)...I only have one more album left to post on there. ;) I currently have 139 pics in the Flickr album so there's much to see. Plus, I already have a few pages I need to update once more being another few more stickers came in while I was updating the old pictures. lol

And stop by in a few days to see it totally completed which is taking more time than I thought it would. lol But when I have 300+ pages of unicorn stickers in your personal collection to post, yeah it's going to take a little while. ;)


Thanks and a Happy New Year to everyone!!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment

80's vintage Boxed-In sticker

80's vintage Boxed-In sticker
artwork by Andy Mack

80's Vintage Lazer Blazers

80's Vintage Lazer Blazers
a childhood fav

80's Stuck On Stickers

80's Stuck On Stickers
my favorite booklet